Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple Sewing

Hello and happy thursday. I'm off today, so its a good day. Got all my chores done this morning, so free crafting time this afternoon. First thing this morning I worked on a very simple sewing project. My mom helped me get the sewing machine all worked out this weekend, so I figured I better keep practicing. At a craft show I went to a few weekends ago I picked up some fabric, with this project in mind. My camera has been acting up lately, so I thought maybe if I sewed it a fancy new strap that might keep her happy.


It is just a sleeve that I can slip on over the existing strap, but I think its super cute. Very happy with how it came out.


My mom was here to visit this past weekend, and we had 4 days of scrapbooking together. We made some beautiful pages. Here's us with all of our hard work!
Well I think thats it for me for now. I still have a list of stuff I want to get done this afternoon...but hopefully I will be back later with some cards or something! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Briana - looks like you and your mom got lots of crafting done when she was there! The pages all look wonderful! THe camera strap looks great too - hopefully your camera will be working better now too.
    AK (aka Auntie Kim)
    PS - the girls received (and loved) the B'day cards on their b'day. They are always in awe when they see your cards. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete