Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving





Good Morning. Its Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada, so I'm off work today. I haven't been in much of a crafty mood this weekend...but I have a few little things to share.


My new favorite way to package gifts is super simple, and super cheap. Its just a brown paper bag, that I've run through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder. For my size of paper bag, I have to do it three times, and the lines dont match up perfectly, but you really dont notice. I just decorated the front, punched a couple holes for my ribbon. Done in like 5 minutes. And I love it. This little gift is for my friend's mom, who had to have her dog put to sleep. I hope it cheers her up :)
I made this little card quick last night. There are some silver swirls behind the snowflake. Pretty simple, but cute enough.
I am hoping to play along with a couple challenges in the next couple of days...but my creativity is just not flowing. I am also trying to get my crafting table cleaned up, my mom is coming to visit on Wednesday and we are hoping to do lots of crafts, so I have to try and make some room for her!
Anyways, thats it for me. Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Briana,
    The girls came home with wonderful birthday presents... I love the frame message boards you made! Dana wanted to check your blog out right away, but we ran out of time last night (Whse dance class) Today is Birthday day - Grandma's for lunch, and then the girls are off to Whse for Volleyball... I love ALL of the stuff on your blog. I am hoping to start a blog soon...I will let you know
    TTFN - A Kim

    ReplyDelete