Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snippets

 
I'm still here, and still busily creating. I am working on many things, but most aren't ready to be shared yet.

I thought I would share my Christmas cards. They are the same designs I sold last year at the craft fair, and in laziness this year I am using the same cards. I modified them down to a smaller rectangle instead of the larger square.


 
Some of my snowflake designs printed out and ready for wrapping up some gifts:



The snow drift I discovered at my door last weekend when I went to leave the house:

 
And some little quick digi things: 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Briana! The cards look great ... I loved sending them last year. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wrapping paper!!!! and your design with the carrots is amazing! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete