Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Odds & Ends

Hello & Happy Thursday. Thanks for stopping by. I have a confession to make. My fabrics have been stealing me away from my papercrafting. I dont have too much to share today, because I have been spending more and more time with my sewing machine. And I cant share my current sewing project because it just may be a christmas present for someone who visits my blog. Hopefully I will have some sewing stuff to share soon. What I will tell you for now, is to check out the free patterns on Amy Butler's website, my current project was inspired by one of her free patterns.

I did come back to my papercrafting table long enough to play along with this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, simple, but I like it. I love that bright pile of presents!

As of yesterday, it was six weeks until I go home for christmas. This week I have made a little scrapbook challenge to myself, I want to have 21 more (double) scrapbook pages done by christmas, so I can take them home and show off to my family. My goal is 3 double pages per week, and the last week before I leave 6 double pages. So I have just finished my second double page for this week, so I am on track so far. I dont normally share my scrapbooking, but since I dont have much else this week, figured I would.



This page is "Best Friends" and showcases my three 'major' best friends while growing up. My
photography isn't great, the pages look much better in person.

Well I'm off, got lots of other crafty projects swirling in my head, better get to it! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday and thanks for the Halloween card - although it was late, we all loved getting it. The girls love to look at the cards you make, and it often gets them busy making cards. I should be busy crafting as I have two sales coming up, but I have been sick for the past couple of days, and have been laying on the couch watching TV.
    The scrap book pages look great, I can't wait to see them for real at Christmas!
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention .... I like your new blog header (or whatever it is called) You will have to show me how to do that when you are home at Christmas!
    ALl for now
    AK

    ReplyDelete