Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Lists

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I've been creating lots, but not blogging much. Two reasons: 1 - I'm mostly working on christmas presents right now, so not sharing them here. 2 - My computer is making this humming buzzing noise, so if its on too long you start to go a little bit crazy. Anywho!
I made a little paper bag, attached a couple of ribbon handles on the top.













I made a little wedding tag, to attach to a bag of gifts for a bride I've been working with for the past year and half. I wanted something simple I can tie on to the handle of the bag. I think it is pretty.















I am a dedicated list maker, I always have at least one list of things on the go. Projects, shopping lists etc. At christmastime I have even more lists on the go. I was inspired while I was trying to decide if I should throw out some scraps of skinny pages of paper. I decided to make them into some notepads, perfect for lists. I decided to have a notepad on each side, so I can have numerous lists on the go. The ribbon comes through the binding, so it can hold a pen inside. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.









Anyways, got a couple more things to get done tonight before Desperate Housewives! I cant believe it is December this week! So much to do. Only 10 1/2 work days until I go home for christmas. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Briana - I LOVE all your makings that you have here... my one question is .. are you going to use the list book you made. Yes I know you are a list maker, but I also know that you don't like to write in all the blank books you have accumulated over the years. Let me see you writing your lists in this lovely little list booklet you made. I can't wait to see you. We should make plans for our crafting date - Dec. 18? What do you want to make?
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete