Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I'm back!



Well I apologize for the unplanned blogging hiatus. I went to Africa. I made some big changes in my life. I had to rethink if I wanted to continue blogging, and where exactly I am heading on this journey. I still don't have all the answers, but I have renewed focus. 
 
I've got some fun & exciting stuff planned for 2015. 

I've signed up for MATS Bootcamp starting January 5th and I'm looking forward to the assignments. 
I'm heading to Antarctica. 
I'm going to work on my technical skills with a pattern class at Pattern Observer.  
 

 
What are you excited for in the new year? 
I'll be back next Wednesday to show you the little Christmas packages I'm working on. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back Briana! I will have a look at the classes you will be taking. For me 2015 will contain some time to create for fun sake - to play and be curious and explore to see where this creating stuff takes me. I too have signed up for a couple of new classes - now to find some time to play. First of all though I have to make a book for Savannah to take to Africa! I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete