Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

a little baby gift

I needed a simple little baby gift, and I didn't have much time to invest in a design. I took my dragon pattern and reworked the letter background to include the letters in baby's name, and put my favorite little dragon in front. And here is my little society 6 onesie. 




I was a bit disappointed in the colors, they seem a bit muted. I'll have to do a bit more experimenting. 
I printed off a little congratulations tag, and wrapped it up with some twine. 

I always love seeing my designs on 'real' things. I hope it makes the new parents as happy as it's made me! 

1 comment:

  1. How perfect of a gift! I love how you put the letters in the background. And yes how wonderful to see your designs on real life things. Have a great week.... xox AK

    ReplyDelete