Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

a messy little dog

 
I needed to take a break and just do something creative, spontaneous, that wasn't on my to-do list, and just make something that wasn't 'perfect'.

Inspired by my little dog, I sketched out this quick, messy little doodle. I quite loved it, in all its messy, imperfect-ness.
 

I've been needing to watercolor something, so I sketched him out again on watercolor paper, and started painting. I outlined in black marker, and then added my super messy free motion stitching. I included a shooting star, because I will give this painting to my mom and the shooting star will make her smile.

 
 

The peak on the head came out a bit much in the painting version, but she does have quite a moehawk sometimes, so I'm alright with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment