Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

calendar and fat quarter love

 
Seeing all of the gorgeous 2013 Calendars popping up online inspired me to whip one up. Realistically, we're not very good calendar people. We don't keep track of things on the calendar, but its nice to have a quick glance at a calendar now and then. So I'll hang this one up on the fridge. Love it. 
 
 
 
 

Back in October Spoonflower had a sale on fat quarters, I decided to try ordering two designs I had on hand, to see how they came out.

 I dont really love my leaf pattern, but my sister seems to, so I figured I better try it out.

This is one of my favorite patterns, and I am loving having it as a fabric. Smitten.
 
In March I had ordered some in their Heavy Cotton Twill, and I was pretty devastated with the results after I washed it. I rushed one of my fat quarters into the laundry straight away, so I could see the results. Its still drying, but it looks so much better than the heavy cotton twill.


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love both your fabric designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are smitten! Beautiful work, and what fun to have YOUR OWN designs on fabric. I love your calendar as well. Now what to make out of the lovely fabric?????

    ReplyDelete