Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

august recap

In August...I got new art on the walls. Well some. 
 


I've still got many more ideas and pieces that need homes.

I got my studio a bit more organized.
 
this is my favorite drawer. filled with envelopes, tags, stickers, and wonderful little items. 

Didn't even make it close to getting started on my Africa book.
I started to bring life to a little book that I've been planning for over the last year.
 
But its not quite finished yet. Sometimes life throws curve balls, and the past couple of days have been very curvey. And I've decided I need to not rush through life, even though I have so much I want to do. 
So for now, here is my August page:



august:

She went camping. She painted jellyfish.
 
She got pictures taken at a photobooth.

She went camping again. She hiked to waterfalls. She photographed mushrooms. She drank margaritas and made jiffypop.
 
She cleaned up her studio. She helped her dad build the fence.



This weekend I'm holed up alone with my little dog and my surface design class. Should be a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment