Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

the end of 2010














Well its the end of 2010. I've been sort of slacking in the crafty and bloggy departments lately, though I have been doing a few things.













My postcard I sent off to Utah for the Great Big stitched postcard swap.














Calendar inserts I designed in Illustrator, I realize I forgot to take a picture of the final project , but they fit into an acrylic 4 X 6 photo frame and make really cute desk calendars.














I learned to applique in December. I made the patterns for these giraffes in illustrator, and made a shirt for a christmas gift. I was really happy with it.

I'm working on a mostly digital project I hope to share soon, but I'm having technical difficulties these days. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Very exciting for me, I did get a new craft desk (a bookshelf, modified by my lovely father) which is very exciting for me as I was in desperate need of a bit more storage and work space. It makes me so very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment