Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

I'm back! Yay Friday today. It has been a long, busy week. Can't believe its almost the end of September! Didn't do too much crafting tonight, me and Kristin had some of her school friends over for dinner. Tomorrow we are going to Michaels, which is always exciting for me. Not too much else planned for the weekend, relaxing & crafting. Anyways I have a couple things to share tonight. This cute, simple box and card set:

I made a little milk carton style box, and decorated just using a $1.50 stamp from Michaels, and some polka dots. Ties closed with a polka dot ribbon. Liked it so much, had to make a matching card.
For some reason holiday/christmas cards are impossible for me. I made this simple holiday card, happy enough with it. I want to make a little set of christmas cards for my grandma, so I hope I can come up with some inspiration. My mom bought me a cute set by Hero Arts (Merriest Wishes, I think), so hopefully I'll have some more time to play with those soon. Anyways...thats it for tonight. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment