Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday!

Every Monday morning my alarm clock goes off at 6:30 am, and I just can't believe how fast the weekends go by. I was sick on Sunday, so I did pretty much nothing at all. Layed on the couch and read my book. Desperate Housewives premier...yay Mike and Susan are back together! I didn't get as much done as I wanted to (I never do), but I was just feeling too low energy and sick on Sunday. Hopefully this week is better. Me and my sister were supposed to go to a card class tomorrow night at a Stampin up demo's house, but I just found out that was cancelled. I did make three christmas cards this weekend for my grandma, I dont love them - but they are okay. I finished the cards tonight, this week I am going to work on some matching envelopes, and packaging them up cute for her.
This card and gift box I made for a friends birthday gift. Its a matchbox style box. I just love black embossing on black. I ended up not using it, so it is waiting for another special occasion in my craft room.
This little round card is like my little holiday card from friday. Same design, sentiment is from a $1.50 set from michaels.
Thats all for today. Tomorrow me and my sister are going to do a bit of scrapbooking together. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment