Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

falling behind

I am frantically trying to keep my head above water, and keep up with life, work, and Module 2 of ABPSD.

The class is so jammed full of information, exercises, and inspiration that you really shouldn't have to have a full time job at the same time.

The past two weeks have been all about trends, which I've been finding challenging. I am not a very trendy person, so trying to focus on and design for current trends dosn't come easily. Which means I've fallen extra behind as I struggle through lessons that seem to me like a foreign language.
But now its the weekend, and amidst life I will try to catch up.

Todays brief was to create a collection using geometric shapes, fall/winter trending colors to create a swimwear line.

I didn't have the time to create a full collection, but I wanted to stretch my legs and have a go at it, so I started a collection, with 2 bikini designs. I found it hard to use only geometric shapes and have any originality to my designs. But hopefully theres some inspiration here that I can develop on when I have some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment