Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SNAP

Its funny how sometimes what you are searching for is right in front of you. Well, almost
 
I was so excited to find the San Francisco Centre for the Book letterpress studio, and their classes. So then I began searching across the USA and Canada for other letterpress studios and classes. Minnesota, New York, Halifax. All very far away. 
 
And then I found SNAP. Located just down the street from where I used to live and work. I could have been in a letterpress club! 
 
And they have a two day workshop March 10th and 11th. Only a quick plane ride away. And I had a free plane ticket. And I got a great rate at a fancy hotel. And I have a great group of girls to lunch with. And I could use some shopping time. And some panago. 
 
So March 9th, I'm off for two days in Letterpress Heaven! 

1 comment:

  1. i would love to go to this....so happy for you! hope you have the most inspirational time!!
    blessings,
    abigail

    ReplyDelete