Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

5.2

1. Train to run 5K -  Tonight I ran 5.2. Wahoo. Took about 42 minutes, with a couple minutes of walking interspersed, so I didn't die. I still have about four months until my birthday, so I'm going to keep practicing, so it will hopefully get easier. But I did it. 


Spending way too much time on Pinterest these days. What a delightfully inspiring waste of time. 


















































The rest of my time has been spent on my Illustrator classes. Its the last week, which I'm sort of looking forward too, so that some of the constant pressure is gone. But also sad, because they are super awesome classes. 
Lots of pattern work these days. Lots of fun. Hopefully some more fun graphic stuff soon! 


Right now, I'm exhausted from my run, going to crawl into bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment