Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

more illustrator creations

Hello! I've been having so much fun with my illustrator class so I have a few more creations to share. I feel like since the course started I haven't done anything creative except illustrator, but I am just having so much fun and its so addicting.
I was nervous for the class, since I am not happy drawing in "real life", I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to draw "on the computer", so I am so excited to see that it is a totally different way of "drawing" and computer drawing is oh so much easier than real drawing.
Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. These look GREAT Briana! And what is just as great is that you are enjoying it so much - keep creating and keep smiling!
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I like your octopus!! Maybe the next one you draw will be wearing a detroit jersey...

    ReplyDelete