Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

celebrate this life

well I had a wonderful Thursday off work. My only chore all day was to do the dishes, and other than that I got to create and play all day. This morning I scrapbooked, I will post my page tomorrow.

In the afternoon I started playing with a journal, and I ended up finishing it. I NEVER finish something (except cards) the same time I start it, so this was quite satisfying for me! I'm really happy with how it came out. It is full of 36 crinkly brown paper pages, and for the cover I used one of my big sheets of paper from Paperchase in London. I used one of my stamps from my favorite ali edwards set, and I'm really happy with it.













Today was a very happy day. Creative and happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Briana - The book you made looks GREAT - I had to enlarge it so I could have a better look and read the quote. I Love the paper on the outside, and although I couldn't see the inside paper too well, it too looks lovely.
    I would LOVE to have a creative day as soon as we can! Like you said it makes us happy!

    ReplyDelete