Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

enjoy...the little things

Happy Tuesday. Its been a beautiful day here today, about 30 degrees this afternoon. Unfourtunatly the heat makes my apartment turn into a little sauna.
I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work, and they had these little flowers on sale for .98 cents. I decided on a beautifully sunny day I needed a little flower for .98 cents. It made my day :) Its all about the little things.




Anyways, made a simple little card tonight. The color came out a bit weird in the picture.




Thats it for now. The rain storms are moving in now and the rest of the week is supposed to be cooler, and rain-ier.




1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how much happiness a 98 cent flower can give us! It made me smile just looking at the picture of it. And I love the ENJOY card - not sure what colour it is supposed to be, but it looks great in the pic!

    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete