Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Windy City

I finally sat down and just did it. Made the little Chicago mini album. I'm trying to do more, just stop thinking about how I'm going to do it, and just get stuff happening.

I started out with a little tin accordion album I've had for years.

I designed the main pages on the computer, sizing the photos, adding titles and text.

I had a few ticket stubs and extra things to add, but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate them with the limited accordion pages.













Last night, lying in bed, I had my genius moment. I used clear tape to add ticket stubs by laying the ticket stub on an inside fold, and adding a piece of each tape to either side, so that this new page/stub, could flip just like a regular page.

I attached my main pages overtop, to hide some of the joining tape. A bit hard to explain, but it was exactly what I needed to incorporate my extra items.




 


1 comment:

  1. Looks great Briana.... the perfect size, and like you say important to just do it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete