Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

#3 - Sell at a craft fair

Last night was the Haines Junction Craft Fair. #3 of my 23 year goals was to sell at a craft fair. I'm so glad it was that one. 
(My mom's awesome table)



For me, sewing through my finger last weekend was less painful than selling at a craft fair. Its hard for me. I'm an introvert, and I am not good at showing off my stuff, or talking about creating, so it was challenging. And at the start I wanted to run away. Luckily I had my mom on one side of me and my aunt on the other. Otherwise I probably would have. 


Once things got moving, it was good. Something that I will never find easy I don't think, but I was happy with how it went and I am so glad I did. 


Now, I have a huge mess in my kitchen (I've been ignoring the dishes during the last rush of getting ready for the sale), a huge mess in my craft room, I leave for Hawaii on Thursday, and things are very very good. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Pictures! I was so very happy to have both your mom and you there. It was very brave of you to be there. It is important to push yourself to do things sometimes. It is especially hard to put your creations out there as they contain a bit of your heart. The more I do it the easier it becomes.
    Congratulations! and now I know where you are going. Don't worry if you don't have time before you go to make me a bag. You can make me one when you get back. I'm not really in that much of a rush.
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete