Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

just doodle














Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by the amount of craftiness swirling about in my mind, that when I get an hour (or an afternoon, or a day) I don't know where to start. Today was a bit of that, and I jumped around a bit from project to project. At the end of the day, I felt I just needed to sit down and doodle. I'm still really inspired by Alissa Burke, and the class we took with her during Inspired. So I got out my Inspiration Journal, my sharpie, my watercolors and crawled into bed.

I just doodled. And I used colors I wouldnt normally use. And I didn't panic when I went outside the lines.

I had fun, and it made me happy. And thats what this is all about.








1 comment:

  1. Briana - these are absolutely beautiful! I love your doodles and paintings. I also very much understand the head swirling creativity overload and have been struggling with it lots lately. I do find the best thing to do is just start something!
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete