Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Studio Calico Sketch

Happy Thursday! I've been doing so much stuff on the computer lately, I've been craving some good old fashioned scrapbooking. I have played along with the Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico.



















I bought these White Frames from Ikea before I moved from Edmonton, and I've been trying to find the perfect thing to put in them since. I was thinking black and white travel pictures, but they just seemed so cluttered still.
During my Illustrator class I learned how to do a trace of my pictures, so I've traced three of my pictures from my most recent trip to Europe, and I'm pretty happy with them.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrapbook page, and the framed images - and of course the picture of Tink. I can't wait to see them in real life - maybe next weekend!? My people will talk to your people.
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete